Joey Muthengi quit twitter for good over TPF Twitter bullying

on Saturday 9 November 2013 with 0 comments

Kenyans on twitter are very much powerful; they will almost led to Joey Muthengi’s social media suicide. The TFT season six host, told Heads Up that she had to stay off social media including facebook and twitter  after her first gig as the show’s host.
Joey took over this season from Sheila Mwanyigha who had been the host since season One.
“I expected this before. I knew people would not accept me as fast as I wanted. This is my second experience having gone through the same on Capital FM when I took over Hits not Homework show from Eve D ’Souza,” Joey told Heads Up.This might be shame on her,Kenyans might be the toughest people on Socila Media today
FROM:nairobi-vibes
 

Category:

POST COMMENT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment