Mariah Carey calls Nicki Minaj 'Satan'

on Sunday 17 November 2013 with 0 comments

By
Nairobi post
ILLUMINATI:
Mariah Carey has spoken out about her
time as a judge on American Idol,
revealing that she hated it and saying
it was  hell and full of Illuminati.The singer snd also an actor made the frank
ENTRY during a Hot 97 radio
interview in the US, and even appeared
to take a shot at her fellow panelist and competitor
Nicki Minaj.
When asked about her time on the
talent show, that is American Idol ahow,Maria Carey told host Angie
Martinez: "Honestly, I hated it so much" The 43-
year-old music diva continued: "I was
the first person signed out… I thought it
was going to be a three-person panel.
They gave me a nice dangling monetary
moment, and I was just like, 'Okay.
Randy Jackson (who is the founder of ABDC)will be there; I've known
him forever. He used to play bass for
me. Like, this isn't a big deal. This will
be nothing.'"
Apparently taking a dig at her co-star
Minaj, Mariah added: "But it wasn't
that. It was like going to work every day
in hell with Satan."(SHE WAS REFERING TO NICKI MINAJ) The Art Of Letting
Go star then laughed at the comparison
before saying: "Naw, I'm just playing. It
didn't affect me that much. I was
disappointed.

Category:

POST COMMENT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment