DIRTY STORY THAT WILL MAKE YOU WET

on Thursday 28 November 2013 with 0 comments

DIRTY STORIES IN NAIROBI/NAIROBI PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY/NICE NAIROBI STORIES

Posted by,
Nairobi vibes blog and news

My ex bf and I were meeting up
to smoke weed at our usual spot behind a
middle school in town near nairobi. He picked me up
and we were bullshitting and doing fuuny things.about just
random things going on in our lives. I
wouldn’t look him in the eyes because
I knew I would go insane and mad if I did, he’s
absolutely gorgeous and loving. So after a while
we got onto the subject of us and how
we used to do all these crazy things
when we were dating. He mentioned
how he used to walk over to see me
even in a blizzard. “But I always
warmed you up after” was all that I had
to say. He responded with a playful
“fuck you” and I started to laugh. I
wouldn’t tell him what I was thinking so
he came really close and pressed
himself into me, and resting his hand on
my hip. “I told you to never sensor your
words around me.” I laughed again and
said that I shouldn’t say because his
girlfriend wouldn’t be too happy. “So
what, girlfriend.. whatever.” I bit my lip
and giggled out my answer, “gladly.”
We started maki ng out and it became
so hot and heavy. He touched me all
over. Tracing his hands from my back to
pulling my hair to gliding his fingers
near the top of my pants. I moaned in
pleasure. Nibbling on his ear all of the
hairs on his arms rose and he started
becoming more passionate. He picked
me up and took off my pants then
placed me on the hood of his car. He
laid me down, flicked his tongue across
my nipples then went down on me. He
sucked and flicked his tongue then
slowly licked me in and out. I moaned
for more, pulled his head up and kissed
him passionately. He kissed me harder
and I jumped off the hood of the car
spun him around and went down on
him. I sucked him until he was so hard
that my jaw began to hurt. I trailed up
his body with a ton of kisses and finally
came back to his mouth. You could just
see the hunger in his eyes. He picked
me up and told me to wrap my legs
around him. He fucked me in the air. It
felt so amazing to have his huge dick
going in and out of me. Then he laid me
on the hood of the car with my legs
resting on his shoulders and fucked me
so hard I came 3 times. The last time
we came in unison and he lay his head
down on my chest. He sucked lightly on
my nipple and then came up to kiss me.
“You’re all sweaty” I said and smiled at
him devishly. He looked me back in the
eye and trailed his tongue down my
body. “Yeah, and you’re all wet.” And
he continued to pleasure me as a came
2 more times.

Nairobi vibes blog/nairobi blog

Category:

POST COMMENT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment