'Wedding Show' Host Noni Gathoni Quits Citizen tv,Lands A New Super-Exciting Jobs

on Friday 29 November 2013 with 0 comments

the nairobi vibe stories

It seems that Kenyans could be seeing the last of Nonny Gathoni on Citizen tv the enchanting and supertalented  presenter has found a new home and a new job,where she would probably be getting millions of money.
Her new place of work  is NTV. The host has launched her new show called Baileys weddings with Nonny Gathoni and will premiere on Wednesday at 8:30 pm. The show was launched with pomp and glitz at the Norfolk hotel and the guests looked really dapper in gold and black.

The clearly elated lass had this to say about her new show:
 here are what she has to say concerning her new job:
The concept was created by myself two years ago. It has been a long road but I finally made it with God’s grace and blessing a lot of hard work focus and determination went into it.
I'd like to inspire young women like myself to chase after their dreams like I have.I started my own production company Nonny Gathoni productions NGP. I am the one who shoots produces and Directs this new show.

It’s a great Fresh concept unlike anything seen on Kenyan TV. This is how it goes, I pick a Bailey’s bride treat her and her 10 friends to a spruce day glam them up and then pick them in a stretch limo. I then host them to a Fabulous Baileys bachelorette party.  It’s too exciting!! Please catch the show on Wednesday

 the nairobi vibes stories

Category:

POST COMMENT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment