Kenyan Jokes,Erick Omondi Jokes

on Monday 23 December 2013 with 0 comments

Bill Recruitment.
- Bill Gates organized an enormous
session to
recruit a new Chairman for Microsoft
Europe. 5000 candidates assembled in a
large
room. One candidate was Njoroge a
Kenyan living
in USA .
• Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for
coming
and asking those who do not know JAVA
programming to leave, 2000 people left.
Njoroge
said to himself, “I do not know JAVA, but
I have
nothing to
lose if I stay. I'll give it a try'”.
• Bill Gates asked the candidates who
never had
experience of managing more than 100
people to
leave, 2000 people left and Njoroge said
to
himself “I never managed anybody by
myself,
but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What
can
happen to me?” So he stayed behind
again.
• Then Bill Gates asked candidates who
didn’t
have a minimum of a Diploma in Business
Management to leave. 500 people left
the room.
Njoroge said to himself, “I left school at
15,
grade 7, but what have I got to lose?” So,
he
stayed in the room.
• Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates
who do
not speak Serb-Croat to leave. 498
people left
the room. Njoroge says to himself, “I do
not
speak one word of Serb-Croat but what
do I
have to lose?” So he stayed and finds
himself
with one other candidate.
• EVERYONE ELSE HAS GONE.
• Bill Gates joined them and said,
“Apparently
you are the only two candidates who
have all the
required qualifications & experience I am
looking
for and speak Serb-Croat, so I'd now like
to hear
you have a conversation together in that
language. And........”
• Calmly, Njoroge turned to the other
candidateand in a horse voice said "We
mwega mundu wa
nyumba?"
The other candidate answered softly but
clearly
saying "Gutiri na oru, no gwethera ciana
mutu. . . !!”

Category: Akpors jokes

POST COMMENT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment