LOVE MATTERS KENYA:How to do with love

on Wednesday 25 December 2013 with 1 comment

KNOW HOW IT FEELS…
According to what I have gone through in
my past love relationships, Love isn’t an
easy game! My past relationships were
both good and bad. But they taught me
oodles concerning love. They gave me a
lesson. I can’t say that I was only a good
guy in my past relationships, No. I also
used to be a bad guy & I have also ever
been a heart breaker. I have ever been
loved that much. I have ever been hurt to
the fullest. I have also ever cried for
someone just like any other person out
there. I know how it feels to be loved
that much. I know how it feels when
you’re heartbroken; I know how it feels
when someone just wakes up and starts
to change and eventually dumps you with
no good reason. I know how it feels when
you’re addicted to someone you love. I
know how hard it is to quickly let go of
someone that you truly loved with all
your heart, I know how it feels to love
someone when he or she taking you as an
option. I know how it feels to be cheated
on. I know how it feels to care for
someone who doesn’t appreciate…
But all what I can tell you my friends,
LOVE is not an easy game. It needs when
one is so PATIENT, COMMITTED,
UNDERSTANDING, LOYAL, TRUSTWORTHY,
FORGIVING, CARING, APPRECIATIVE,
HONEST, GOD FEARING AND WITH A
RICH HEART. So if you have got someone
who is at least 50% of that, then love and
care about him or her. Do whatever it
takes for both of you to last forever
because such people are very rare to find
these days. Never let them go over minor
issues that can be resolved. Love them
genuinely just like the way they are. Be
proud of them.

@nairobivibes

Category: love and relationships , love Stories

POST COMMENT

1 Comments:

Illuminati cash rewards said...
15 June 2015 at 14:42

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY IN KENYA, NIGERIA,SOUTH AFRICA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, GET FAME, POSSES POWER,GET TO LIVE THE BEST LIFESTYLE AND RULE OVER OTHERS. CONTACT US FOR DIRECTIONS ON MEMBERSHIP.

Post a Comment