LOVE MATTERS KENYA:live dilemma

on Tuesday 24 December 2013 with 1 comment

Help this man.
I am 27. Last year, I fell in love with a
beautiful lady. We stayed together until
this year in March when she told me she’s
pregnant with my child. I made
arrangements with my family for a show-
up at her home. In August during the
pre-natal clinic visits, I went with her and
the tests included a HIV/Aids test. The
results came back negative for me and
positive for her. She’s almost giving birth
now. I don’t know if I should push on
with plans to make her my wife or break
up with her because I am still young. I
need more children and a happy family.
This discovery is tormenting me. Pleas
Follow @nairobivibes

Category: love and relationships , love Stories

POST COMMENT

1 Comments:

pato said...
25 December 2013 at 08:08

this sounds witty,the first thing she is positive you are negative ma friend this is extremely boring,this child isn't even yours shows that she had being on you without knowing.boz find your perfect woman

Post a Comment