lovematters.co.ke It is better to say the truth in a relationship

on Friday 20 December 2013 with 0 comments

Its much
better the truth, because when say the
truth even if hurts at that moment IT IS
THE TRUTH, and when a person is sincere
with you, you can trust in that one. But
telling a lie for make "happy" someone or
for keeping a relationship it is not good,
because one day it will be discovered and
its the end of everything: trust, love,
relationship..etc. In both cases I will
forgive because am a woman of God, but
now it comes the difference: I forgive if
"you" tell me the truth, even if hurts me
and I can trust you again, but if you tell
me a lie, first or later I discover your lie, I
will forgive you but can not trust you
anymore!!!!!

Category: love and relationships , love Stories

POST COMMENT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment