A very funny composition

on Tuesday 14 January 2014 with 2 comments

Hehehe I just had to share this
Name:kyalo musyoka
School:sengani pri.
class:5
composition
Topic :My family
My family has many people. My
father, my mother, my sister,my sister,my
sister another, me and brother who
follows me.
The one who is old is called kasiva
but she beat us and say we call her tresi.
she has started seein her seof from wen
she wented to secondary school.
The other sister is mwende and that
another is mbula.Both two of them are of
std 6.
Mwende is the one who is old infront of
mbula but she returnd class 6 again.
Iam the one following mbula. my
name is kyalo. other hours my father call
me grandfather in kikamba.
I feel many pain because my grandfather
was called and I rememba him. my
grandmother was called early when I was
not borne.
Then the one who follows me is
kyengo. he is small boy and has not
started to go.
it is now he is teaching himseof to talk
and beats alot of noise which I refuse to
know what he say. the house of my father
arrrives their.

Category:

POST COMMENT

2 Comments:

Illuminati cash rewards said...
15 June 2015 at 14:16

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY IN KENYA, NIGERIA,SOUTH AFRICA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, GET FAME, POSSES POWER,GET TO LIVE THE BEST LIFESTYLE AND RULE OVER OTHERS. CONTACT US FOR DIRECTIONS ON MEMBERSHIP.

Unknown said...
9 November 2018 at 06:38

Y'all need Jesus. SHETANI ASHINDWE!!!!!!

Post a Comment