Inspiring story

on Monday 13 January 2014 with 1 comment

The path of the Just is as a shining Light
that shines brighter and brighter unto the
perfect day! For a child of God its can only
be from Glory to Glory ,the limit is the Sky
as Long as youre connected to the Most
High,there is no Business contract you
cannot get.The connection you need is the
Almight God.He can connect you to
anyone without you being able to struggle
or pay bribes.I am a student,i usedto
believe the same even though i was born
again,But God showed it does not work.I
had many connection when i was looking
for attachement,but those people could
not respond positively.When my eyes
were opened i realised that God is all one
need to achieve anything.I acted my faith
on Seed Principle, few days later I got my
attachement to the comopany i wanted to
be.Glory to God,I now have a different
mind set toward any situation in Life.

Category: Diaspora news

POST COMMENT

1 Comments:

Illuminati cash rewards said...
15 June 2015 at 14:21

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY IN KENYA, NIGERIA,SOUTH AFRICA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, GET FAME, POSSES POWER,GET TO LIVE THE BEST LIFESTYLE AND RULE OVER OTHERS. CONTACT US FOR DIRECTIONS ON MEMBERSHIP.

Post a Comment