EXPOSED KENYAN PROSTITUTES

on Saturday 9 November 2013 with 1 comment

A growing number of middle-class
housewives secretly work as prostitutes,
The Nairobian has established.
Although accurate statistics are hard to
come by, we have evidence that some
of these women are so successful at it
that they have even invested and own
shopping boutiques and apartments
within the city. And you guessed right:
their husbands don’t know what their
wives do.
The greedy ones do it for (more)
money. But some do it to add thrill and
adventure to dreary middle-class lives.
We met with a married prostitute at
Rhapta Road in Westlands on
Wednesday at 11.30am. We had spoken
on phone previously and for obvious
reasons, she wasn’t keen to talk to
journalists. Eventually, she agreed to be
interviewed.
After waiting for ten minutes, she came
driving a Toyota Saloon and, without
getting out of the car, told us to follow
her to the Vineyard Restaurant.
She was polished, her spoken English
flawless.
“Listen, its not like I do something
illegal or go out to the streets to wait
for clients. Many women do it,” she
began defensively.
Rachel (not her real name) has been
married for seven years and has two
children, both male. She refuses to
disclose their ages.
“I have a husband that I love very
much. He is a business man and he gave
me some capital to start my own
business,” she says.
The business wasn’t doing very well and
one of her regular clients, also married,
was keen to sleep with her, so she
jokingly suggested that he stocks her
business.
“He immediately sent me to his car to
get his cheque book and wrote me a
cheque for Sh40,000. He wanted to
sleep with me in exchange and I saw no
reason not to since we were both
married and had to go home before
midnight,” says Rachel.
After that incident, she has never
looked back. She dates rich married
men, who fund her businesses. She now
owns four shopping boutiques in various
parts of town and says she is putting up
rental flats in the outskirts of Nairobi.
“There are a lot of rich men who would
gladly pay to have my company for a
few hours everyday,” says Rachel. Her
husband believes she has made all that
money from her businesses.
All her clothes shops have different
secret partners who are her lovers.
“They are partners but nothing is
written down. I pleaded with them to
give me the capital to fund the
business. Some contribute a little but I
doubt they want anything back,” says
Rachel.
The trick, she says, is to once in a while
send the man Sh10,000 as his share of
profits.
“They laugh and tell me to plow it back
into the business. Or when we meet,
they even spend more on me. I am not
a prostitute, I am just a business woman
who never lets go of an opportunity,”
says Rachel.
Then she drops a bombshell: Nearly all
her friends who are married, also have
other men paying them for sex.
“I don’t know why people fool
themselves. A woman who has children
will do a lot of things to secure a bright
future for her kids. Your wife will sleep
with her boss for a promotion, she will
sleep with another man to fund her
business.”
“It doesn’t mean she doesn’t love you.
Actually, she loves you so much. That’s
why she doesn’t want to pass financial
burdens to you yet she wants a good life
for her family.
I have shares here and there. Some
were gifts from previous lovers. I have
the shops and I will not rest until my
net worth comes to Sh100 million. I will
do every thing to get there,” says
Rachel.

Category:

POST COMMENT

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...
9 November 2013 at 23:51

haha, mambo ndiyo hayo, bed millionaires?

Post a Comment